Thank you for understanding.
Display similar jobs
IT Business AnalystRandstad Hungary Kft
This position will provide the Corporate Systems organizations with an experience Business Analyst to help with the support of our FinScan application working in our compliance value stream team. The candidate will work with existing team in providing global support for multiple business units on our anti-money laundering program, including extending current functionality and working on data analysis and reporting. Though this is a business analyst position, technical aspects will need to be performed including basic knowledge of SQL, Windows Server knowledge, basic understanding of cloud concepts, and web (IIS) understanding. The candidate will also work with the agile team in support of various business analyst functions, including requirements gathering, analysis, documentation, communicating with the business, vendor upgrades, working within the regulatory/compliance environment and adhering to related controls, and vendor management,
- Work in a multi-national environment
- Work on user requests and incidents as they are submitted.
- Work with the Product Owner on enhancements and vendor changes
- Provide support to on prem infrastructure, including application and web servers
- Execute vendor upgrades to on prem solutions
- Work in agile environment, including working on backlogs, and provide support to PO
- Communication with various business units on request and issues
- Be able to using problem solving skills in providing solutions.
- Work with business on analysis of requirements
- Provide support for regulatory and compliance issues/requests
- Work within documented change management process
- Provide project support and oversight as needed.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent level.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a comparable role.
- Skilled in English. Both written and spoken.
- Basic understanding of MS Windows Server
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Basic understanding of cloud concepts
- Basic understanding of networking
- Experience with agile
- Problem solving skills
- Experience working on projects including requirements gathering, analysis, and documentation.
- Reporting experience preferred (Power BI)
- Experience working with vendor applications
- Good planning, prioritizing and goal setting skills.
- Ability to work independent and remote
- Basic understanding of MS Internet Information Service (IIS) is preferred.
- Experience with Service Now, Confluence, Jira preferred
- Regulatory experience preferred.
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Health Insurance
- Yoga classes
- Life Fitness discount
- Training & Development opportunities
- Highly people-centric environment
How to apply
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest