Viapan Dologidő Kft.
Ne habozzon, és küldje el az önéletrajzát! Olyan pályázók is jelentkeznek a hirdetésre, akik nem felelnek meg minden követelménynek.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We want you to take over control!
Innovation, teamwork, quality, evolution.
These keywords define this company, this kind of approach has made them succesful and dominant in the market.
This team waiting for you as a controller!
Your tasks will be:
- Full responsibility and authority for Group reporting in Cognos for both legal entities
- Cash flow forecast, actual vs forecast analysis
- Analysis and explanation for P&L variances (actual versus budget)
- Collaboration during financial audits
- Participation in review and improvement of financial processes
- Actively involved in financial closings
That’s why it’s worth it:
- You can work with one single company’s finance, so you can dig deep into the specifics of the sphere and become an expert in the sector
- Your professional knowledge will kept up to date with several trainings
- You can use and develop your English skills daily
- You’ll get a predictable monthly salary with other salary supplements
- Your loyalty will be requited with appreciation and support
- You’ll work in a highly professional team
That’s what you need to take effective control:
- if you've read this far, it won't be a problem: fluent English knowledge (both spoken and written). You’ll use it daily, so it’s necessary.
- At least 5 year experience in controlling, as well as in manufacturing analysis
- You’ll use the followings, so you need experience in:
- Advanced level MS Excel, MS Access, MS Power Point
- Comprehensive financial knowledge and financial accounting degree, of course
Now all you have to do is to apply, which you can do the following way:
Click the Apply button (if you haven't registered yet, do it: it's only a few minutes). Or send your resume to the following e-mail address:
You can request more information from Visi Boglárka (vide the contact info).
We’re waiting for your application!