This position oversees the cards customer service operations across the CEE. Overall responsibility for the Order to Cash process operation. Managing team of supervisors and customer service managers. Drive the on-going transformation process & keep the teams motivated. Streamline processes, propose and implement innovative digital solutions when appropriate. Simplify, automate, communicate across the organisation and eventually maximize productivity & improve operational excellence. The position is located in Bratislava / Slovakia.
• Oversee the delivery of a seamless high quality service across the cards customer service operations teams
• Look at ways to reorganize, harmonize and improve operational area. Streamline business processes to enhance efficiency
• Provide inspirational leadership to the teams. Attract, select, and retain high caliber, diverse talent - build a team that works well together
• Accountable for implementation of initiatives based on the existing Roadmap across the customer teams in cards. Develop and implement new processes to increase efficiencies with regards to customer service support
• Develop & implement appropriate processes and metrics to measure customer success and delivery against customer expectations & service levels e.g. ticket management, time to response/resolution
• Become the Expert in Customer Service Operations trends, technology and innovation
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
3500 EUR Gross. Please consider this level only as indicative information. The final basic wage will be agreed with selected candidate to be motivating and in line with the company039;s remuneration policy in accordance with fair and market rules.
We are recruiting for this job on behalf of our client
an international chemical company
Main focus of the client's activities Chemical industry, manufacture of pharmaceutical products
Requirements for the employee
University education (Master's degree)
English - Advanced (C1) or German - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
• University education: Master (business related)
• 7+ years leading a Customer Service team
• Fluent in English. German and/or other CEE languages are a plus
• Proven experience successfully driving transformation within a customer service organization
• Customer centric mindset, experience in working in a best class environment
• Strong process oriented leadership with keen knowledge of leading edge tools and technology to simplify and improve customer care
• Display highly effective communication skills
• Used to managing and coaching large teams and driving improvements
• Ability to work cohesively and effectively with employees at all levels of organization
Brief description of the company
TARGET Executive Search is an International Executive Search Group focusing on "Headhunting" for Top and Senior Management across Central and Eastern Europe. TARGET Executive Search was founded in 1994 and today has offices in Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania and Slovakia.
ID: 3456573 Megjelentetés dátuma: 2018.09.06.2018-09-06Régió: Bratislava, Slovakia Pozíció: Call Centre Director, Call Centre Manager, Contract Manager, Operations ManagerCég: TARGET Executive SearchA (bruttó) bér alapösszetevője és egyéb juttatások:3500 EUR Gross. Please consider this level only as indicative information. The final basic wage will be agreed with selected candidate to be motivating and in line with the company039;s remuneration policy in accordance with fair and market rules.