Starjobs Magyarország Kft.
Ne habozzon, és küldje el az önéletrajzát! Olyan pályázók is jelentkeznek a hirdetésre, akik nem felelnek meg minden követelménynek.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We are recruiting new colleague to our client ( International Company ) as
CAD Designers are responsible for providing the complete design drawings for new equipment room layouts in customer facilities. They work in conjunction with Project Managers, as part of the company Project Management Organization.
- CAD Designers are expected to provide design solutions that meet standards for safe installation, reliability, performance, cost, serviceability, and customer requirements.
- Produce drawings, layouts, and/or diagrams from sketches, existing drawings, electronic layout planning, design concepts and/or verbal instructions
- Work with Project Managers of installation to capture and produce a design that captures all product requirements for either new or existing equipment installations.
- Establish design standards, procedures and techniques to produce high reliability products
- Verify that all drawings convey accurate information
- Ensure all necessary documentation is complete such as engineering prints, bills of materials, and related product specifications to allow successful transfer to service.
- Work directly with different business functions and team members
- Participate continuously in general effort to improve template documents, in compliance to product change
- Notify Project Managers of Installation of any need of Pre-Installation Manual (PIM) concession
Employee perks, benefits
- Opportunity to join and build up your career in a successful international company,
- Multinational company's environment
- Competitive benefit package
Information about the selection process
We are looking forward to your English and Hungarian CVs with salary expectation to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Adatkezelési szám: NAIH-106075/2016
Requirements for the employee
Personality requirements and skills
- Fluent English,
- Graduated in Civil or Architect or Mechanical Engineering,
- Demonstrated ability design, architect and construction work,
- Experienced in computer programs: Microsoft Office, ArchiCad, AutoCAD, AXIS
Brief description of the company
We are a dynamically growing business, expanding throughout the globe involving many fields but not losing focus of our core speciality: to create value and solutions in the Energy sector.
Our offices are delivering solutions since 1983, whether it be recruitment, staff leasing, payroll services, HR consulting, outplacement or outsourcing.
Number of employees
E-mail: send CV