Starjobs Magyarország Kft.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Our client a multinational company looks for a new colleague as
with industrial background
As per the development strategy one of our project European team we are looking for an engineering subcontractor for one-year contract as support for engineering activities of project execution.
He/she works strictly with Project Engineers/Engineering Managers involved in the relevant job assigned and has the mission to develop a dedicated project engineering activity linked to process, machinery procurement, follow up of suppliers.
· After an intensive training to produce or review main technical documentation linked to project, like P&IDs, Layouts, Single Line Diagrams, technical specifications for procurement, datasheets for machineries and equipment, etc.
· To support and control outsourced engineering companies engaged in the project he is responsible for.
· To evaluate technically bids from different vendors.
· To maintain and respect the engineering budget and documentation schedule.
· To participate in project meetings and discuss with client technical issues.
Employee perks, benefits
Competitve salary with cafeteria
Information about the selection process
Please apply to Laszlo Bartus
Adatkezelési szám: NAIH-106075/2016
Requirements for the employee
Personality requirements and skills
Mechanical or Electrical engineering degree with working experience as Project Engineer.
Background in water / waste water treatment technologies is a preference.
Basic familiarity in CAD systems (AutoCad, Solidworks) is desirable.
- Mechanical or electrical engineering, fundamental understanding in water hydraulics and chemistry, familiarity with pumps, blowers and piping design
- Multidisciplinary approach, strong engineering aptitude, attention to details and ability to overview complex systems
- Capability to carry out documentation for project execution.
- Awareness with Oil and Gas and industrial technical specification and engineering procedure is an advantage.
- Fluent English and Hungarian written and spoken is a must, Russian is an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team working spirit
- Independent in his/her work.
- Adaptability to work within a multicultural and remote team
Brief description of the company
We are a dynamically growing business, expanding throughout the globe involving many fields but not losing focus of our core speciality: to create value and solutions in the Energy sector.
Our offices are delivering solutions since 1983, whether it be recruitment, staff leasing, payroll services, HR consulting, outplacement or outsourcing.
Number of employees
E-mail: send CV