Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
Starjobs Magyarország Kft.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Our client a multinational company looks for a new colleague as
with industrial background
As per the development strategy one of our project European team we are looking for an engineering subcontractor for one-year contract as support for engineering activities of project execution.
He/she works strictly with Project Engineers/Engineering Managers involved in the relevant job assigned and has the mission to develop a dedicated project engineering activity linked to process, machinery procurement, follow up of suppliers.
· After an intensive training to produce or review main technical documentation linked to project, like P&IDs, Layouts, Single Line Diagrams, technical specifications for procurement, datasheets for machineries and equipment, etc.
· To support and control outsourced engineering companies engaged in the project he is responsible for.
· To evaluate technically bids from different vendors.
· To maintain and respect the engineering budget and documentation schedule.
· To participate in project meetings and discuss with client technical issues.
Employee perks, benefits
Competitve salary with cafeteria
Information about the selection process
Please apply to Laszlo Bartus
Adatkezelési szám: NAIH-106075/2016
Requirements for the employee
Personality requirements and skills
Mechanical or Electrical engineering degree with working experience as Project Engineer.
Background in water / waste water treatment technologies is a preference.
Basic familiarity in CAD systems (AutoCad, Solidworks) is desirable.
- Mechanical or electrical engineering, fundamental understanding in water hydraulics and chemistry, familiarity with pumps, blowers and piping design
- Multidisciplinary approach, strong engineering aptitude, attention to details and ability to overview complex systems
- Capability to carry out documentation for project execution.
- Awareness with Oil and Gas and industrial technical specification and engineering procedure is an advantage.
- Fluent English and Hungarian written and spoken is a must, Russian is an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team working spirit
- Independent in his/her work.
- Adaptability to work within a multicultural and remote team
Brief description of the company
We are a dynamically growing business, expanding throughout the globe involving many fields but not losing focus of our core speciality: to create value and solutions in the Energy sector.
Our offices are delivering solutions since 1983, whether it be recruitment, staff leasing, payroll services, HR consulting, outplacement or outsourcing.