Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
Starjobs Magyarország Kft.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Our client a multinational company looks for a new colleague as
with industrial background
The new colleague will support Commodity Leaders with analysis (e.g. market, spend, savings, preferred supplier, pay terms/cash, etc.). He/she also will lead small contract negotiations, key projects engaging with key stakeholders.
• Support Commodity Leaders with analysis (e.g. market, spend, savings, preferred supplier, pay terms/cash, etc.)
• Provide RFQ/RFP/SOW/contract negotiation support
• Lead small contract negotiations/key projects, engaging with key stakeholders (e.g. Commodity Leads, sourcing deploy teams, in some cases with key operational stakeholders) in defining/understanding requirements through to implementation
• Create & manage purchase orders through to delivery & supplier invoicing/payment (primarily in support of Corporate purchases)
• Support, maintain, and update key sourcing tools, processes and systems such as iSave (a savings tracking tool), OCDB (oracle contract database), preferred supplier list, etc.
• Provide other key support to the Commodity Leaders
Employee perks, benefits
Competitve salary with cafeteria
International career opportunity
Information about the selection process
Please apply to Laszlo Bartus
Adatkezelési szám: NAIH-106075/2016
Requirements for the employee
Personality requirements and skills
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college or highschool diploma and 5 years of procurement experience
Brief description of the company
We are a dynamically growing business, expanding throughout the globe involving many fields but not losing focus of our core speciality: to create value and solutions in the Energy sector.
Our offices are delivering solutions since 1983, whether it be recruitment, staff leasing, payroll services, HR consulting, outplacement or outsourcing.