Starjobs Magyarország Kft.
Ne habozzon, és küldje el az önéletrajzát! Olyan pályázók is jelentkeznek a hirdetésre, akik nem felelnek meg minden követelménynek.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Our client a multinational company looks for a new colleague as
Help ensure information can be integrated, accessed, shared, linked, analyzed, and maintained to best effect across the enterprise.
• A degree or experience in information technology, MIS, or engineering
• Organize information by analyzing document properties, metadata, and content
• Experience with content management tools
• Experience with workflow creation and maintenance
• Familiarity with metadata standards and structured documentation
• Knowledge of PDF metadata format
• Programmatically modify PDF document metadata
• Ability to apply metadata to documents and images
• Apply company internal security standards to objects in the Digital Asset Management tool
• Familiarity with SAP query report tools
• Ability to develop scripts to query SAP
• Experience with SQL or related tools.
• Given user personas, help develop and implement a knowledge schema enabling users to find information quickly and easily
• Test user personas against navigational schema to validate information delivery
• Apply user personas to help improve and implement a documentation schema
• Map existing documentation to product schema
• Strong experience producing PDF documents from various sources
• Familiarity with user experience, web design and development processes, methods and principles
• Ability to analyze and categorize digital media
• Collaborate with other members of the technical communications team
• Able to work flexible hours to cooperate with the American engineering department
Information about the selection process
Apply to Laszlo Bartus
Adatkezelési szám: NAIH-106075/2016
Requirements for the employee
Personality requirements and skills
- Minimum 2-year IT/Computer Science degree and/or minimum 2-year experience in computer scripting languages such as SQL, PHP, etc.
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Proficient with Adobe Acrobat tools
- Desired experience with MadCap Flare or other authoring tools.
Brief description of the company
We are a dynamically growing business, expanding throughout the globe involving many fields but not losing focus of our core speciality: to create value and solutions in the Energy sector.
Our offices are delivering solutions since 1983, whether it be recruitment, staff leasing, payroll services, HR consulting, outplacement or outsourcing.
Number of employees
E-mail: send CV