Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
Starjobs Magyarország Kft.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Our client a multinational company looks for a new colleague as
Help ensure information can be integrated, accessed, shared, linked, analyzed, and maintained to best effect across the enterprise.
• A degree or experience in information technology, MIS, or engineering
• Organize information by analyzing document properties, metadata, and content
• Experience with content management tools
• Experience with workflow creation and maintenance
• Familiarity with metadata standards and structured documentation
• Knowledge of PDF metadata format
• Programmatically modify PDF document metadata
• Ability to apply metadata to documents and images
• Apply company internal security standards to objects in the Digital Asset Management tool
• Familiarity with SAP query report tools
• Ability to develop scripts to query SAP
• Experience with SQL or related tools.
• Given user personas, help develop and implement a knowledge schema enabling users to find information quickly and easily
• Test user personas against navigational schema to validate information delivery
• Apply user personas to help improve and implement a documentation schema
• Map existing documentation to product schema
• Strong experience producing PDF documents from various sources
• Familiarity with user experience, web design and development processes, methods and principles
• Ability to analyze and categorize digital media
• Collaborate with other members of the technical communications team
• Able to work flexible hours to cooperate with the American engineering department
Information about the selection process
Apply to Laszlo Bartus
Adatkezelési szám: NAIH-106075/2016
Requirements for the employee
Personality requirements and skills
- Minimum 2-year IT/Computer Science degree and/or minimum 2-year experience in computer scripting languages such as SQL, PHP, etc.
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Proficient with Adobe Acrobat tools
- Desired experience with MadCap Flare or other authoring tools.
Brief description of the company
We are a dynamically growing business, expanding throughout the globe involving many fields but not losing focus of our core speciality: to create value and solutions in the Energy sector.
Our offices are delivering solutions since 1983, whether it be recruitment, staff leasing, payroll services, HR consulting, outplacement or outsourcing.