Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
Associate Customer Service Representative (francia nyelvtudással)
Starjobs Magyarország Kft.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Associate Customer Service Representative works within a team environment that delivers Order Entry, Inside Sales and Administration activities, as well as acting as one of the main pre- and after-sales customer contact points, responsible for managing fast and effective exchange of commercial information between Field Sales, Distributors, Supply Chain/Logistics and other departments, in order to respond to customer queries and/or transactions in a manner that exceeds customer expectations.
· Phone, Email and Web support to Field Sales, Service, Distributors, Dealers, Direct Customers and OEMs for information on lead times, status of internal / external sale orders and/or return authorizations, shipments of materials, expediting of shipments and or material; including tracking/managing internal & external customer issues using Issue Resolution Tool.
· Manage allocated key accounts and regions, and back up other regions.
· Phone, Email and Web support to resolve outstanding invoicing issues.
· Work in cooperation with team members from Sales, Inside Sales and technical support to help resolve issues, and find improvements which increase ease of doing business, and prevent those issues arising again.
· Interface with Supply Chain & Engineering to coordinate shipments of material to meet customers’ requirements.
· Co-ordinate service/goods Inwards and other departments as necessary to coordinate the return of material for repair and or restock.
· Where necessary, effectively enter customer’s data, agreements, return authorizations, training registrations, sales orders and invoices in a timely fashion with focus on eliminating errors; using departmental service goals and objectives as a guideline to required performance.
· Enter and maintain Customer Master Data plus execution of relevant security checks.
· Participate in process improvement projects on an ad-hoc basis.
Employee perks, benefits
We, as a family-friendly employer can be flexible to provide full-time or part-time jobs.
Information about the selection process
Apply to Laszlo Bartus
Adatkezelési szám: NAIH-106075/2016
Requirements for the employee
Personality requirements and skills
• Graduated commercial apprenticeship
• Experience in similar field would be an advantage
• Previous experience in direct talk-to customer is mandatory
• Excellent French language skills
• Good in spoken and written in English
• Ideally basic technical knowledge
• Good knowledge of MS Office applications (User Level)
• Ability to work in a team
• Distinct customer focus
• High level of motivation and ability to work under pressure
• SAP Knowledge is an advantage
• Fluency in other EMEA languages is desired
Work Location: Fót (commuting allowance upon travelling policy or company shuttle bus usage for free)
Brief description of the company
We are a dynamically growing business, expanding throughout the globe involving many fields but not losing focus of our core speciality: to create value and solutions in the Energy sector.
Our offices are delivering solutions since 1983, whether it be recruitment, staff leasing, payroll services, HR consulting, outplacement or outsourcing.