GOS BuyDesk Buyer
Starjobs Magyarország Kft.
Ne habozzon, és küldje el az önéletrajzát! Olyan pályázók is jelentkeznek a hirdetésre, akik nem felelnek meg minden követelménynek.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Our client a multinational company looks for a new colleague as
The new colleague will manage the procurement process as follows:
- Ownership of the day-to-day execution of transactional procurement processes
- Work with requestors/suppliers to manage supplier day-to-day problem resolution
- Place Purchase Orders timely and obtain PO aknowledgements from suppliers
- Assure that material/services will be delivered on schedule at negotiated price and meet required quality standards
- Ownership of supplier invoice resolution as required
- Follow and document promptly all process related changes in the SOP
Employee perks, benefits
- Competitive salary with cafeteria
- International career opportunity
Information about the selection process
Apply to Gabor Eros
Adatkezelési szám: NAIH-106075/2016
Requirements for the employee
Personality requirements and skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous experience in a shared service center, procurement or operations experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and other European language
- Ability to cope with multiple complex situations daily
- Excellent time management, priorization skills
Brief description of the company
We are a dynamically growing business, expanding throughout the globe involving many fields but not losing focus of our core speciality: to create value and solutions in the Energy sector.
Our offices are delivering solutions since 1983, whether it be recruitment, staff leasing, payroll services, HR consulting, outplacement or outsourcing.
Number of employees
E-mail: send CV