Lead FP&A Analyst
Starjobs Magyarország Kft.
Ne habozzon, és küldje el az önéletrajzát! Olyan pályázók is jelentkeznek a hirdetésre, akik nem felelnek meg minden követelménynek.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Our client a multinational company looks for a new colleauge as
FP&A financial analyst – Base Cost
As part of a 9 person team, the overall responsibility for the Lead Base Cost FP&A Analyst is to support and assist the Functional & FP&A teams in the delivery of their financial objectives & targets.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Support monthly and quarterly closing and reporting processes, ensuring accuracy of monthly/quarterly financials & timely KPI reporting
- Analyze performance against targets on a regular basis
- Drive and own planning processes: use deep cost knowledge to drive accurate short and long term forecasts; connect recent trends with base cost background and deliver solid estimates
- Participate in projects to facilitate and increase capacity for value-added financial analysis, e.g. process automation to continuously improve tools and outputs
- Partner with senior business stakeholders to provide financial support for management decision making process
- Participate in business review meetings & partner with business to drive and achieve cost targets
- Own headcount reporting processes and people cost related queries
- Liaise with local accounting& business teams to drive completeness & regular visibility
Employee perks, benefits
- Competitve salary and cafeteria
- Long term career opportunity
- Sporting opportunities
Requirements for the employee
Personality requirements and skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration and/or financial work experience, preferably in Cost reporting, accounting or planning
- Strong analytic skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change
- Advanced communication skills in English both verbal and written
- Accepting and adhering to high moral, ethical, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions, and when dealing with others
- Confidence / Assertiveness: strong influencing skills across business functions
- Team player: able to work across different teams and contribute to a positive environment
Apply to Gabor Eros,
Adatkezelési szám: NAIH-106075/2016
Brief description of the company
We are a dynamically growing business, expanding throughout the globe involving many fields but not losing focus of our core speciality: to create value and solutions in the Energy sector.
Our offices are delivering solutions since 1983, whether it be recruitment, staff leasing, payroll services, HR consulting, outplacement or outsourcing.
Number of employees
E-mail: send CV