Starjobs Magyarország Kft.
Ne habozzon, és küldje el az önéletrajzát! Olyan pályázók is jelentkeznek a hirdetésre, akik nem felelnek meg minden követelménynek.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Our client a multinational company looks for a new colleauge as
FP&A financial analyst
The FP&A team is providing comprehensive financial planning, reporting & analysis to our client's Business Partners in Europe and to our Global Corporate Leadership. Our goal is to streamline processes, create tools & analytical solutions to simplify financial reporting and drive efficiency across the company.
As the FP&A Analyst you will assist in financial support for programs/functions by performing financial results, reviews, planning and forecasting of the financials, participating in assigned projects, and providing financial solutions & budget controls.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Financial partner of the Global Operations teams in Europe
- Reporting: create value add monthly/quarterly reports and analyze commercial performance for stakeholders
- Planning: participate in periodic business planning cycles, support commercial planning activities
- Support Senior FP&A and leadership, establishing insightful analysis
- Drive analytics around key commercial performance and establish thorough understanding of important drivers, develop a deep commercial understanding
- Support projects as required by operating and leadership teams, help to identify and implement process improvements within the Commercial environment.
Employee perks, benefits
- Competitive salary
- Sporting opportunities
Information about the selection process
Apply to Gabor Eros,
Adatkezelési szám: NAIH-106075/2016
Requirements for the employee
Personality requirements and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- Former experience in sales/commercial reporting and/or planning
- Advanced communication skills in English both verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills - Accuracy and timeliness reporting to stakeholders
- Planning and productivity delivery
- Process efficiency
- Internal client satisfaction
Brief description of the company
We are a dynamically growing business, expanding throughout the globe involving many fields but not losing focus of our core speciality: to create value and solutions in the Energy sector.
Our offices are delivering solutions since 1983, whether it be recruitment, staff leasing, payroll services, HR consulting, outplacement or outsourcing.
Number of employees
E-mail: send CV