Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
Starjobs Magyarország Kft.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Our client a multinational company looks of a new colleague as
The position is made for Manage the buying process for a given set of goods/services; apply sourcing policy, interface between supplier and entity with respect to specifications and budgets; and execute analyses using vested methods and technologies and/or contributes to technological development in teams under supervision.
• Place and follow-up on POs
• Manage relationships with suppliers for PO execution
• Manage problems and schedule changes. Update ERP
• Plan differing activities on the basis of a predefined year plan
• Alignment of various processes and tools
• Launch RFQs and manage sourcing activity related to PO under the defined scope
• Supplier qualification including EHS, documentations, etc.
Employee perks, benefits
- Competitve salary and cafeteria
- Long term career opportunity
Requirements for the employee
Personality requirements and skills
Qualifications / Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with a solid experience in sourcing).
• Experience in Buying/Procurement.
• Ability of working in matrix organization and ability to adapt to changes quickly.
• Sense of urgency and ability to prioritize the tasks.
• knowledge and operational with ERP system / PMX.
• Fluent in German and English
Apply to Gabor Eros,
Adatkezelési szám: NAIH-106075/2016
Brief description of the company
We are a dynamically growing business, expanding throughout the globe involving many fields but not losing focus of our core speciality: to create value and solutions in the Energy sector.
Our offices are delivering solutions since 1983, whether it be recruitment, staff leasing, payroll services, HR consulting, outplacement or outsourcing.
Number of employees