Software Quality Engineer
Starjobs Magyarország Kft.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We are recruiting new collegue to our client ( International Company ) as a
Software Quality Engineer
Join the company Lighting Intelligent Devices engineering team where you will have direct impact on how software connects controllable LED lighting and sensors to the "internet of things". Help drive future software development and design approach to deliver best-in-class user experience and analytics to energy saving lighting control.
As a Software Quality Engineer, you will :
- Be responsible for the non-functional quality aspects of multiple software modules connected in a control system
- Understand current system, analyze requirements
- Design test cases/test scenarios deduced from requirements.
- Maintain and develop automated test scripts using Robot Framework and Python
- Provide real time feedback to software development team for quick resolution and system improvements
Employee perks, benefits
- Opportunity to join and gain successful international company and a unique Lighting Intelligent Devices engineering team
- Engineer friendly company's enviroment
- Attarctive benefit package
Information about the selection process
We are looking forward to your English CV with salary expectation to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Adatkezelési szám: NAIH-106075/2016
Requirements for the employee
Personality requirements and skills
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering or Informatics
- Minimum 2 years of software testing, insuring test coverage against specification, including experience implementing and/or extending commercial and/or open-source available automation tools such as Selenium, Robot Framework.
- Experience in non-functional testing areas like performance, load, usability, maintainability and reliability
- Strong working knowledge of Python
- Experience in networking protocols
- Fluent in English and Hungarian
- Self-motivated problem solving attitude and good team player Experienced with working globally, in a multi-cultural, multi discipline environment
- Experience in scrum, Agile methodologies
- ISTQB certified tester
- Experience in C, Java and scripting
Experience in embedded testing
Brief description of the company
We are a dynamically growing business, expanding throughout the globe involving many fields but not losing focus of our core speciality: to create value and solutions in the Energy sector.
Our offices are delivering solutions since 1983, whether it be recruitment, staff leasing, payroll services, HR consulting, outplacement or outsourcing.
Number of employees
E-mail: send CV