Starjobs Magyarország Kft.
Ne habozzon, és küldje el az önéletrajzát! Olyan pályázók is jelentkeznek a hirdetésre, akik nem felelnek meg minden követelménynek.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We are recruiting new colleague to our client ( International Company ) as
The team is in charge to provide support mainly related to the closing of the books of companys affiliates across countries in Europe. Services scope include preparatory and closing activities in areas like Compensation & Benefit, Treasury, Commercial, Supply Chain, Other Asset and Liabilities, Cash&Banking, Payments, Closing & Reporting and Intercompany.
- Identify opportunities to improve closing activities, drive standardization & simplification resulting in efficient processes
- Coordinate and drive simplification initiatives,
- Influences all necessary parties (i.e. decision makers) to solve a cross-functional problem.
- Responsible for certain tools e.g. Closing Dashboard, MJEs workflows, edit check
- Streamlining & fixing processes with defects
- Providing training for the junior members
- Delivering/ coordinating metrics & KPIs
Work period: 6 months
Employee perks, benefits
- Opportunity to join a successful international company
- Multinational company's environment
- Office has a good transportation connection
- Competitive benefit package
Information about the selection process
We are looking forward to your English CV with salary expectation to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Adatkezelési szám: NAIH-106075/2016
Requirements for the employee
Personality requirements and skills
- 5 years experience in accounting, finance.
- Change agent, helps the process to transform by focusing on effectiveness, improvement and development
- Excellent influential skills
- Able to work and influence in a matrixed organization
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Able to communicate complex business issue in a clear concise manner
- Strong analytical skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers generate alternatives and drive positive change
- Treats failures as learning opportunities; makes the most out of failure experiences.
- Go-to person regarding process, source of knowledge
- LEAN, Six sigma certificate
- Programming skills (VBA)
Brief description of the company
We are a dynamically growing business, expanding throughout the globe involving many fields but not losing focus of our core speciality: to create value and solutions in the Energy sector.
Our offices are delivering solutions since 1983, whether it be recruitment, staff leasing, payroll services, HR consulting, outplacement or outsourcing.
Number of employees
E-mail: send CV