Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
Chief Accountant - Turkish
Starjobs Magyarország Kft.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Our client a multinational company looks for a new colleauge as
Chief Accountant - Turkish
Perform a critical role as a Chief Accountant to plan and deliver the commercial and financial strategy of a new legal entity and ensure compliance with all company policies and local regulations.
· Lead set up activities from a financial perspective
· Ensure quarterly accounts are closed and validated. Act as an internal auditor and pro-actively contribute to enhance the control and compliance environment. This includes working with the company’s teams to implement best practices and to continue to improve processes and reporting capabilities.
· Prepare required statutory accounts in accordance with submission deadlines. Closely collaborate with the company’s tax team to ensure accurate tax reporting and compliance
· Ensure that all financial reporting is carried out in accordance with local regulation and International Financial Reporting Standards.
· Input into audit schedule and support audit activities as required.
· Providing input to FP&A team in relation to budgeting and forecasting
· Oversee daily exposure (including forex risk exposure), P&L and key DoA metrics to ensure market risks are properly managed and all transactions (physical and paper) are independently and accurately presented.
· Day to day financial management of operations, including costs, invoicing, settlements, working capital and cash management.
· Oversee/Monitor banking relationships and financing arrangements.
· Own and manage key relationships with service providers and other 3rd party bodies, including tax, auditors, payroll, other service providers, regulatory authorities and tax officials.
· Chief accountant establishes and maintains effective and efficient financial controls and processes across the region.
· Manage the interface with embedded, centralized and relevant cross business functions and ensure control & reporting requirements are met
Employee perks, benefits
- Competitive salary
- Sporting opportunities
Information about the selection process
Apply to Gabor Eros,
Adatkezelési szám: NAIH-106075/2016
Requirements for the employee
Personality requirements and skills
· Educated to a degree level (finance, accounting)
· ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA is a plus
· Fully or partially qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA) with thorough knowledge of both local Accounting Standards and IFRS with significant professional experience
· Knowledge of legislation concerning local accounting, taxation, currency regulations and labor norms.
· Experienced user of Microsoft Office, SAP ECC 6.0 enterprise, 1С 8.2, Consulting experience is a plus.
· Fluent in English and Russian (both written and oral skills)
· Ability to work autonomously and exercise good judgement
· Ability to deliver results against tight deadlines
· Highly numerate with strong analytical capabilities
· Ability to influence and collaborate with wide range of stakeholders and partners
Brief description of the company
We are a dynamically growing business, expanding throughout the globe involving many fields but not losing focus of our core speciality: to create value and solutions in the Energy sector.
Our offices are delivering solutions since 1983, whether it be recruitment, staff leasing, payroll services, HR consulting, outplacement or outsourcing.