FP&A Analyst Commercial
Starjobs Magyarország Kft.
Ne habozzon, és küldje el az önéletrajzát! Olyan pályázók is jelentkeznek a hirdetésre, akik nem felelnek meg minden követelménynek.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Our client a multinational company looks for a new colleauge as
FP&A financial analyst – Commercial
As part of a 2 person team, the overall responsibility for the Commercial FP&A Analyst is to support and assist the Europe Commercial Finance & FP&A team in the delivery of their financial objectives & targets.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Produce Weekly, Monthly / Quarterly Commercial Metrics & QMIs (Orders, Sales, Margin)
- Reporting and pacing of Europe Commercial P&L, liaising with the Europe Leadership, Commercial and Operational teams
- Full involvement in the company's Planning Cycle including SII (1 year plan) and Operating Plan
- Responsible for Deal monitoring, Q closing and revenue recognition activities
- Planning/Reporting/Analysis of Sales Incentive Compensation
- Support in the production of Commercial presentations and analytics
- Participate and drive simplification projects that will facilitate and increase capacity for value-added financial analysis and improve business performance
Employee perks, benefits
- Competitve salary and cafeteria
- Long term career opportunity
- Sporting opportunities
Information about the selection process
Apply to Gabor Eros,
Adatkezelési szám: NAIH-106075/2016
Requirements for the employee
Personality requirements and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- Former experience in sales/commercial reporting and/or planning
- Advanced communication skills in English both verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills - Accuracy and timeliness reporting to stakeholders
- Planning and productivity delivery
- Process efficiency
- Internal client satisfaction
Brief description of the company
We are a dynamically growing business, expanding throughout the globe involving many fields but not losing focus of our core speciality: to create value and solutions in the Energy sector.
Our offices are delivering solutions since 1983, whether it be recruitment, staff leasing, payroll services, HR consulting, outplacement or outsourcing.
Number of employees
E-mail: send CV