Chief Accountant - Russian
Starjobs Magyarország Kft.
Ne habozzon, és küldje el az önéletrajzát! Olyan pályázók is jelentkeznek a hirdetésre, akik nem felelnek meg minden követelménynek.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Our client a multinational company looks for a new colleauge as
Chief Accountant - Russian
· Perform a critical role as a Chief Accountant to plan and deliver the commercial and financial strategy of a new legal entity and ensure compliance with all company policies and local regulations.
· Lead set up activities from a financial perspective
· Ensure quarterly accounts are closed and validated. Act as an internal auditor and pro-actively contribute to enhance the control and compliance environment. This includes working with the company’s teams to implement best practices and to continue to improve processes and reporting capabilities.
· Prepare required statutory accounts in accordance with submission deadlines. Closely collaborate with the company’s tax team to ensure accurate tax reporting and compliance
· Ensure that all financial reporting is carried out in accordance with local regulation and International Financial Reporting Standards.
· Input into audit schedule and support audit activities as required.
· Providing input to FP&A team in relation to budgeting and forecasting
· Oversee daily exposure (including forex risk exposure), P&L and key DoA metrics to ensure market risks are properly managed and all transactions (physical and paper) are independently and accurately presented.
· Day to day financial management of operations, including costs, invoicing, settlements, working capital and cash management.
· Oversee/Monitor banking relationships and financing arrangements.
· Own and manage key relationships with service providers and other 3rd party bodies, including tax, auditors, payroll, other service providers, regulatory authorities and tax officials.
· Chief accountant establishes and maintains effective and efficient financial controls and processes across the region.
· Manage the interface with embedded, centralized and relevant cross business functions and ensure control & reporting requirements are met
Employee perks, benefits
- Competitive salary
- Sporting opportunities
Information about the selection process
Apply to Gabor Eros,
Adatkezelési szám: NAIH-106075/2016
Requirements for the employee
Personality requirements and skills
· Educated to a degree level (finance, accounting)
· ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA is a plus
· Fully or partially qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA) with thorough knowledge of both local Accounting Standards and IFRS with significant professional experience
· Knowledge of legislation concerning local accounting, taxation, currency regulations and labor norms.
· Experienced user of Microsoft Office, SAP ECC 6.0 enterprise, 1С 8.2, Consulting experience is a plus.
· Fluent in English and Russian (both written and oral skills)
· Ability to work autonomously and exercise good judgement
· Ability to deliver results against tight deadlines
· Highly numerate with strong analytical capabilities
· Ability to influence and collaborate with wide range of stakeholders and partners
Brief description of the company
We are a dynamically growing business, expanding throughout the globe involving many fields but not losing focus of our core speciality: to create value and solutions in the Energy sector.
Our offices are delivering solutions since 1983, whether it be recruitment, staff leasing, payroll services, HR consulting, outplacement or outsourcing.
Number of employees
E-mail: send CV