Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
Freight Management Specialist
Starjobs Magyarország Kft.
We are recruiting new collegue to our client ( International Company )
as a Freight Management Specialist
Join the company Frighting team where you will have direct impact on how deliver company unique products in EMEA region. Help planing, controling payments and delivering products to customers.
- Managing projects to completion on time and on budget
- Maintaining a master plan for all country implementations of freight payment process in EMEA
- Facilitate project documents
- Leading country teams to implement freight payment process supported by outsourced specialist audit company
- Ensuring consistent accounting procedures and policies for freight cost implemented in each country
- Liaising financial and accounting and pay process rolled out smooth
- Ensuring smooth Carrier communication on the project , prevent operational disruption with respective risk management
- Create various analytics and reports as per project needs
- Opportunity to join and gain an experience a large successful international company
- Multinational company's enviroment
- Competitive benefit package
Personality requirements and skills
- College or Relevant high level degree or formal qualification on business, finance or supply chain
- Fluent in English in verbal and written
- Project management of internal and outsourced service provider activity
- Familiarity with logistics / supply chain processes
- Experience in freight audit and accounts payable & accounting.
- Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a globally diverse team across different time zones.
- Customer focused but result driven personality
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Competent using Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, etc)