Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
Starjobs Magyarország Kft.
Our client is seeking new colleagues to join their professional team in Hungary
Our partner is a multinational American company, they have been a leading independent global distributor of electronic components & supply chain services.
- Booking customer receipts in oracle
- Reconciling oracle entries with bank statements
- Reconciling every customer accounts on weekly basis
- Working with collection team closely to maintain correct data in customer accounts
- Liaising with immediate supervisor to reconcile all the bank accounts
- Liaising with immediate supervisor to process month end journals, and other related tasks
- Involve in reconciling Balance Sheet items
- Matching receiving notes with purchase orders & supplier invoices
- Check and verify accuracy of supplier invoices with purchase orders & receiving notes
- Booking supplier invoices in the system (Oracle)
- Matching product receiving in the system based on warehouse receiving notes
- Creating new supplier accounts in the system if necessary
- Booking supplier credit notes in the system according to RTV forms
- Matching warehouse receiving in the system against the supplier pre-payment invoices
- Liaise with purchasing department and warehouse in relation to discrepancies in warehouse receiving notes
- Communicating with suppliers in order to resolve invoice queries
- Booking & coding supplier invoices (daily overheads related) in the system
- Carry out daily payment run for supplier invoices
- Preparing daily payments for pre-payment invoices (created in oracle by purchasing dept.)
- Allocating supplier payments in the system
- Booking additional bank entries in the system, such as bank fees, commissions, etc.
- Reconciling oracle payment register with bank statements
- Liaise with immediate supervisor to maintain all the purchase ledger duties.
- Liaise with finance manager to resolve any accounting related queries (If necessary)
- Reporting to immediate supervisor or finance manager on daily basis.
- Liaise with other team members in accounting team to carry out other ad-hoc duties
Location: Budapest, IX. district
- Opportunity to join a successful international company
- Competitive benefit package
Personality requirements and skills
- University/college degree or higher education in accountancy/economics or related field
- Fluent written and spoken command of English is a must
- 2 years work experience in related field
- Literacy in Microsoft Office