Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
Recruitment Administration Specialist (Czech/Slovak speaking)
Starjobs Magyarország Kft.
We are recruiting new colleague to our client ( International Company ) as
Recruitment Administration Specialist English and Czech or Slovak speaking
To provide professional & proactive administration support to the company Talent Recruitment team as part of the European Talent Recruitment organization.
- Develop a strong working relationship with the company Talent Recruitment and HR community through timely and accurate
administration of recruitment processes, ensuring effective communication.
- Posting roles to various internal and external channels, interview scheduling and travel reimbursement management,
assistance in managing requisitions through the hiring process and offer letters/contracts
- Maintaining recruitment applicant tracking system, ensuring highest standards of accuracy and compliance
- Meeting the core KPIs of quality & accuracy measures, timeliness of work, positive feedback from internal stakeholders and candidates.
- Opportunity to join a successful international company
- Multinational company's environment
- Competitive benefit package
Personality requirements and skills
- Some experience in Customer Operations or HR Administration role, ideally within a multi-national organization
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, customer-oriented environment
- Ability to priorities multiple tasks & work to deadlines
- Comfortable delivering against quantitative and qualitative performance metrics
- Excellent attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal communications both in English and Czech or Slovak
- Proven ability to work professionally & proactively with a remote client base
- Ability to anticipate and resolve challenges
- Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter into an employment relationship under the laws of Hungary
- HR Shared Service experience
- Experience of administrating staffing or on-boarding processes