Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
Starjobs Magyarország Kft.
We are recruiting new collegue to our client ( International Company ) as
Drafter, Control Systemes Designer
Primary responsibility is to support the hardware detailed design activities for Control Panels of Gas and Steam Turbine, Compressors and process Plant applications in the Oil & Gas industry, either for Customer projects or standardization tasks. Make minor drawing modifications based on marked-up drawings and Engineerings inputs.
- Support the hardware drawing creation in Control System detailed design (wiring diagram, panel layout and construction drawing, FAT procedure, etc.),
- Accelerate the Designs respond in the assembly and testing phase;
- Checking Bill of Material versus Construction Drawing;
- Attend technical meetings with Project Team;
- Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments;
- Participate in technical reviews
We are offer:
- Multinational enviroment and working conditions
Personality requirements and skills
- Bachelor Degree of Science in Electrical, Electronic, Telecommunications or Computer Science Engineering;
- HW detailed design development tools, including but not limited to AutoCad, Visio and ePlan;
- Manufacturing and testing experience;
- Working knowledge of industry codes and standards;
- Ability to work in multi-cultural team within a matrix organization;
- Extremely motivated and determined;
- Computer proficiency (MS Office tools, Control SW development tools and Enterprise Systems);
- Strong technical attitude, including applicable engineering tools and systems.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- Intermediate in English required;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Solid interpersonal skills;
- Speedtronic MKV/MKVI/MKVIe control system hardware and software design, development and implementation experience;
- PLC hardware selection and software knowledge.
- Experience of Bently Nevada hardware and software products. Technical exposure with Fire-Fighting and Gas Detection Systems;
- Control System commissioning and start-up practice