Sajnáljuk, de a hirdető cég már megszüntette az állásajánlat közzétételét a honlapunkon.
Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
Kick off your career in engineering! Project Application Engineer - Junior (PLC, DCS)
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Engineering Excellence Center in Bratislava is looking for motivated fresh graduates who wish to succeed on the position of Project Application Engineer - Junior in a highly specialized team of professionals with the focus on the projects in process automation.
• You will assist customers in defining detailed application, system, and hardware requirements;
• You will work from process and instrumentation drawings to design applications and control strategies;
• You will develop software and system configuration, human machine interface and safety control application;
• You will assist with on-site engineering, start-up and application commissioning;
• You will participate in customer acceptance tests; and
• You will prepare test and project documentation.
Employee perks, benefits
• Opportunities to work in the international and multicultural working environment and also to get the international experience;
• Great team to work with, a nice place to work and flexible working hours;
• Training and development – Technical trainings, internal e-learning program and language courses;
• Life insurance and contribution to the private pension fund;
• Bonus for employee referral; and
• Company and teambuilding activities.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
Personality requirements and skills
• Engineering degree in electrical engineering, IT, applied informatics, cybernetics or robotics;
• ideally 1 year of full time or part time experience during your studies in the IT, industrial automation, process control or electrotechnical domain;
• Theoretical knowledge of structured and object oriented programming techniques;
• Basic to intermediate level of programming skills in C ++, Visual Basic or C#;
• Knowledge of database technology (e.g. MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle or Informix);
• Good knowledge of PLC and DCS systems is a major plus;
• Knowledge of Invensys Wonderware products (e.g. Intouch, Historian or System Platform) will be considered as an advantage;
• Strong motivation and interest in learning new technologies, working on projects and travelling on the frequent business trips to customers;
• High commitment to work, proactive approach and flexibility;
• Communicative level of English; and
• Driving license.
Brief description of the company
Schneider Electric Systems Slovakia, a member of Schneider Electric group since 2014, is a global technology leader in process automation and software solutions offering safety, critical and distributed control systems, measurement & instrumentation products, visualization and simulation software solutions. The marketplace knows us from our premier brands - Avantis, Eurotherm, Foxboro, Simsci-Esscor, Triconex and Wonderware.
Engineering Excellence Center has been operating in Bratislava since 2008 and employ up to 90 employees.
The center has been successfully executing engineering projects for well-known global customers in petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical and power industry.
Number of employees
Schneider Electric Systems Slovakia s.r.o.
821 04 Bratislava