Special Processes Engineer Position | Located in Gyula HU and Marignane FR /München GER.Randstad Hungary Kft
As part of the activity of Special processes of rotor and transmission parts for AH products, the Special Processes Engineer tasks will be:
During the implementation phase:
- Write qualification programs & result reports,
- Pilot qualification tests (for internal & external special processes),
- Link with Marignane and Donauworth teams (laboratory & technical experts),
- Technical support for sub-contractors audits,
- Technical support for industrialization and FAI (First Article Inspection),
- Participate to equipment documentation writing.
After the implementation phase (long-term):
- Technical support for delivery unit production (Quality Notification) and manufacturing engineering teams and sub-contractors,
- Perform improvement studies on qualified processes,
- Qualify new processes in the Delivery Unit and its sub-contractors (ex: REACh implementation).
Please be informed that the selected engineering team will start the mission in Germany or in France for one year period which will be focused on knowledge transfer.
- Engineer degree with 2 to 3 years experiences in Special Processes on metallic materials production activities and in Special Processes qualification.
- Metallic materials (aluminium, steels, magnesium),
- Surface treatments (anodizations, platings on steels, chemical conversions,…),
- Heat treatments (carburizing, nitriding),
- Hard coating (plasma spray),
- Non Destructive Testing (certified staff Level 2).
- Ability to work in an international & multicultural environment,
- Ability to build working relationship across multiple disciplines
- Autonomy and rigor to apply and follow standards,
- Capacity to anticipate risks and difficulties,
- Capacity to analyze, to propose solutions in a synthetic way,
- Good communication skills,
- Experience in project management.
- Word, Excel, Powerpoint skills
- English language knowledge
- Possibility to learn at international pioneer in the aerospace industry
- Opportunities to participate in global projects
- Financially strong company background
- Long-term career opportunity
- Experience in new investment
- Training & development opportunities
- Outstanding salary package
How to apply
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest