Senior AccountantRandstad Hungary Kft
- Complete accounting of the main processes: booking of the incoming and outgoing invoices and bank transactions
- Month end closing process, including creation of month end accruals for various income and expense items, including financial and operating costs
- Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliation
- Perform intercompany reconciliation of transactions with other Group companies
- Support the interim and year-end audit
- Closely cooperate with external (accounting service provider) and internal (business owners, group controlling) stakeholders when performing the tasks above
- University/College degree in accounting / Chartered accountant degree
- 5+ years’ relevant experience in an international environment
- Good command of English
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Experience in using Navision accounting system is a strong plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Competitive base remuneration determined by actual experience and skills.
- Fringe benefits complementary to the base remuneration.
- Working together with a friendly and dynamic team of professionals.
- Contributing to the expansion of the Group as a member of a newly established unit.
- Great working conditions catalyzing professional development.
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest