Digital FP&A Analyst - EMEARandstad Hungary Kft
The FP&A will take part in the following tasks:
- Support in the preparation and delivery of forecasts, budgets and multi-year plans.
- Participates in the preparation of the monthly business reporting to the global leadership
- Performs complex financial analysis on results as well as strategic projects, process improvements and other initiatives across the region.
- Works closely with the management and partner with them in order to deliver all insight they need to take the right business decisions.
- Recommends improvements that result in cost reduction or revenue generation.
- Analysis, models and interprets data
- Extensively communicates with management, line managers and employees as well as with different functions across EMEA.
- Responds to ad-hoc requests with constructive and high quality solutions.
- Reviews monthly results and advises on accounting errors as well as articulate monthly results for senior management
- Manages the FP&A systems.
- Higher Education in economics- desirable major: finance
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of FP&A
- Solid US GAAP knowledge
- In depth knowledge of Excel, macros, sheets
- Knowledge of English - fluent communication
- Significant analytical skillset
- Strong interpersonal and quantitative skills
- Can-do attitude and self-motivated personalit
- Strong ERP system literacy
- Competitive compensation package
- International environment
- Stable organization
- Personal and professional development
- Health insurance
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest