Tooling Quality Engineer Position | Located in Gyula HU and Marignane FR /München GER.Randstad Hungary Kft
In the frame of the set-up of a full autonomous AIRBUS HELICOPTERS (AH) Delivery Unit in Hungary (project call DUMAG), you will be part of activities related to industrial transfers of production of elementary high precision machined parts.
As part of the activity industrial services, the tooling quality tasks will be:
- Analyzing of production assets by autonomous selection of the proper methods and tools
- Autonomous planning, preparing and performing of quality checks
- Check of documentation
- Periodical check of tooling in accordance to the production organization
- Archiving of quality documents in accordance to the regulations
- Skilful operation of divers measuring devices (e.g. NC-CMM;…)
- Supporting of the First Article inspection,
- Analyze the result of industrialization and propose actions to increase the quality of tooling
- Creation of working plans in SAP including Q-notes.
Please be informed that the selected engineering team will start the mission in Germany or in France for one year period which will be focused on knowledge transfer.
Technician or Engineer degree with 5 years minimum in quality or 10 years experience in tooling production.
- ISO functional dimensioning of mechanical parts
- Drawing analysis,
- Experience in measuring of mechanical parts
- CMM programming,
- Calculation of production dimension chains,
- Ability to work in an international & multicultural environment,
- Ability to build working relationship across multiple disciplines,
- Autonomy and rigor to apply and follow standards,
- Capacity to anticipate risks and difficulties,
- Capacity to analyze, to propose solutions in a synthetic way,
- Good team and communication skills,
- Customer oriented and autonomous working
- MS Office
- CMM programming
- English fluent,
- German or French would be a plus.
- Possibility to learn at international pioneer in the aerospace industry
- Opportunities to participate in global projects
- Financially strong company background
- Long-term career opportunity
- Experience in new investment
- Training & development opportunities
- Outstanding salary package
How to apply
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest