SH&E ManagerRandstad Hungary Kft
Place of work: Miskolc and Szerencs
This is how your day will look:
- Inspire Change and develop SH&E capability: Create a compelling understanding of our company SH&E values and inspire stakeholders to excel in compliance & continuously improve, leveraging TPM practices. Promote a behavioural approach to SH&E. Ensure trainings and coachings provided to all employees, especially to leaders.
- Create Strategy: Identify SH&E priorities, current & future challenges, and opportunities for change at the factories . Develop a holistic strategy and implementation plan, aligned with Market priorities & objectives. Guide implementation and communication of the strategy. Implement local SH&E program and management system and certification, ensuring compliance being regurlarly audited and performance assessed (OHSAS, ISO, ...)
- Engagement: Engage with external stakeholders (trade unions, local regulators, local communities, NGOs, …)
- Education: BSc or MSc Degree with Safety degree
- Language skills: fluent English knowledge
- 3-5 years managerial experiences.
- At least 5 years experience in operational safety, health and environment in industrial environment.
- Experience in work cross-functional teams.
- Can analyze complex problems to identify multiple root causes.
- Can influence and impact with integrity.
- TPM Knowledge and Strong Lean attitude.
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest