Industrial Means Engineer Position | Located in Gyula HU and Marignane FR /München GER.Randstad Hungary Kft
As part of the activity of means procurement and installation for manufacturing for AH products, the Means Engineer tasks will be:
During the implementation phase:
- Manage & Coordinate the needs of the different manufacturing machines,
- Validate the feasibility and the technical requirements,
- Built the specifications and the associated documents to implement calls for tender with General Procurement / prepare decision making for supplier selection,
- Validate conformity of the supply according to the specifications & contract,
- Manage budgets, time schedule, suppliers relationships and procurement processes,
- Define the maintenance programs set-up.
After the implementation phase (long-term):
- Manage & Coordinate the Delivery Unit machines park,
- Implement and follow the maintenance program.
Please be informed that the selected engineering team will start the mission in Germany or in France for one year period which will be focused on knowledge transfer.
Education and Professional experience
- Technician or Engineer with 5 years experiences minimum in industrial means specification or manufacturing engineering of mechanical parts.
- Means and tools manufacturers experience is a plus.
- Machining process (turning / milling / grinding / cutting…),
- Mechanical industrial systems (spindles technologies, measurement devices, lubrication & cooling systems, CNC….),
- Global & effective knowledge’s of the main functional links between different parts of a machine & to know how to apply it,
- Ability to manage & coordinate multi-competencies & transnational teams in order to meet commitments.
- Ability to work in an international & multicultural environment,
- Ability to build working relationship across multiple disciplines,
- Capacity to anticipate risks and difficulties,
- Capacity to analyze, to propose solutions in a synthetic way,
- Good communication skills,
- Experience in project management.
- Word, Excel, Powerpoint,
- CATIA V5, VPM.
- English fluent. French would be a plus.
- Possibility to learn at international pioneer in the aerospace industry
- Opportunities to participate in global projects
- Financially strong company background
- Long-term career opportunity
- Experience in new investment
- Training & development opportunities
- Outstanding salary package
How to apply
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest