Junior AssociateYou have at least 3 years of experience as a trainee lawyer and you have successfully completed the BAR exams.
You are fluent in English (including legal vocabulary).
You are interested in banking and finance, corporate or competition law.
You have a high interest working in an international law firm.
You are dynamic, youthful, enthusiastic - a real flexible person.
Your aim is to develop, learn and improve yourself to grow into a senior associate position in the future.
If you agree, APPLY NOW!
complex legal tasks in the field of B&F, corporate law and/or competition law, including:
- supporting the work of several attorneys
- drafting contracts, preparing related documents
- participate in client meetings
- participate in projects
- legal research
- Hungarian law degree
- 3 years of legal experience, preferably completed BAR exams
- fluency in English
- ability to handle great workload
- outstanding social skills
- excellent communication skills
- team player attitude
- long-term plans with the firm
- experience in an international law firm
- experience with B&F law
- competitive compensation package
- gym membership
- private healthcare, life insurance
- daily use of foreign languages
- opportunity to grow with the firm into a senior associate position
- international relations
- impressive working environment
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest