Compliance ProfessionalThe Compliance Professional is responsible to design appropriate internal controls for business processes in line with control definition as per the client’s controls manual, and perform internal control testing as per the client’s defined calendar and methodology, to assess the operating effectiveness of internal controls.
Ensure that F&A service delivery is robust with necessary internal controls over financial reporting.
- Maintain internal controls documentation (process flows, control objectives and control activities) in line with current processes.
- Train delivery team/s on internal control policies and procedures from time to time.
- Participate in the business risk assessment process managed/coordinated by Client, and support remediation of risks
- Define internal checks and balances, controls, checklists and internal review mechanisms to ensure accuracy in day-to-day processing and submissions.
- Evaluate control risks areas where risk levels may have changed. Update assessment for changes in the control environment.
- Perform control testing testing as per documented procedures to assess the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls
- Document the testing performed as per approved documentation standards.
- For failed controls, suggest necessary internal controls for remediation of deficiency and monitor remediation as per planned timeline.
- Recommend process improvement opportunities for efficient and effective control testing.
- Report on critical internal policy requirements, deviations, etc. according to Novartis internal control policies and procedures.
- Adherence to the control testing calendar and defined KPIs.
- Support the Team Leader by providing the requested data / information regarding the internal and external reporting
- English knowledge up to business standards
- 3-4 years of relevant experience
- Sound understanding of audit and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of SAP will be an advantage
- Attention to details, ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of the used business systems and capabilities desirable
- dynamic work environment
- great diversity of cultures
- competitive salary
- language trainings
- on-site relax & gym rooms
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest