Czech/Slovak or Polish-speaking AssociateOur multinational partner is hiring Czech/Slovak or Polish speaking candidates with strong administrative skills and great personality in Budapest office.
Our client is recognised as one of the global leaders in the fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry who serves millions of customers every week from all over the world in their 6 800 stores and online.
Your tasks will be:
- supporting the colleagues from the field of procurements
- creating and handling new supplier data
- updating the exisiting portfolio of the articles
- cooperating with other teams
- overseeing the procurement process
- answering phone calls and emails
- handling invoices
- other administrative duties.
You need to have:
- good time management skills
- fluent Czech/Slovak or Polish+ English language skills
- fresh graduates are also more than welcome to apply
What we offer:
- competitive salary
- benefit package and additional language supplement
- regular office hours
- international world-class working space
- excellent career progression opportunity
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest