Sajnáljuk, de a hirdető cég már megszüntette az állásajánlat közzétételét a honlapunkon.
Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
As a partner of Aegon Global Technology we are looking for candidates for Intermediate DBA role. Last year the company has established its most recent technology center in Budapest which since then is growing rapidly. Aegon Global Technology makes sure that all employees of Aegon are working with latest IT solutions and receive finest support. Being part of their team, gives you opportunity to not only work with most recent IT technologies, but also provides you the chance for dynamic and diverse career path.
In addition to the globally modern IT environment, Aegon Global Technology provides secure and long-term career, brand new office located in the heart of the city, flexible working hours with home office opportunities, followed by exceptional compensation.
By following the values of the company, coming to work should bring passion, fun and creativity instead of a simple hope for the green traffic light in the morning on the way to the office.
Eager to know more? In that case, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us and get all the details.
- Support change requests from AGT customers performing impact analysis, operational acceptance, DBA task preparation and execution in line with customer requirements, priorities and agreed SLAs
- Manage change requests for DBA initiated changes ensuring accurate and timely communication and coordination of changes across AGT and customer teams as per current AGT standards and procedures
- Performance monitoring of application databases to identify any possible issues or constraints likely to impact business functionality and/or availability.
- Analysis and resolution of performance related issues
- Support the requirements and analysis processes for customer proposals to validate database designs and to ensure that all AGT DBA resource requirements, costs and issues are captured to allow accurate and timely feedback to the customer
- Undertake logical and physical database design activities to ensure databases meet customer requirements for business functionality, capacity, performance, availability, security, data integrity and compliance
- Actively contribute to technical design discussions/meetings to represent AGT App DBAs as part of the decision making process
- Analysis of requirements for, and scheduling of, backup and recovery processes to ensure, compliance, data integrity and recovery capabilities to AGT standards and SLAs
- Support Disaster Recovery processes for both test and live invocations
- Identification and management of database related operational risks including documentation, escalation and resolution (if appropriate)
- Monitoring and analysis of database capacity requirements on an ongoing basis and planning of appropriate actions to ensure no database issues relating to insufficient capacity
- Significant practical experience as an application DBA in a large multi-platform environment
- 2 or more years of database experience supporting SQL Server
- Additional experience preferred in Oracle (10g, 11x, 12x), DB2 LUW, or Datacom
- Good understanding of industry standards and best practice in database management
- Must be fluent in English, both written and verbal, and must be easily understood by AGT personnel and customers
- Opportunity to join a growing organisation
- Brand new working environment in the inner city
- Learn cutting-edge technologies (for example: AWS or Azure)
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest