Sajnáljuk, de a hirdető cég már megszüntette az állásajánlat közzétételét a honlapunkon.
Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
Senior DevOps EngineerOur client is a leading player in manufacturing and distributing full-line agricultural equipment. Their brands are sold in more than 100 countries through one of the largest distribution networks in the industry. For their IT development Center in Budapest we are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer.
Web Development - IT Development II is accountable for delivering service based applications assigned to the Digital Customer Experience area. This role applies the combined professional skills, the company's knowledge and technical expertise to support and deliver the company's business in Digital Transformation area using cutting edge web technologies and Agile development practices.
- Lead evaluation, design, and implementation of container orchestration platform
- Automation of systems provisioning/management and application deployment processes
- Design, deploy, and maintain standards, best practices, and processes for production support, incident response and root cause analysis, capacity and performance management, health and security monitoring, disaster recovery, application building, packaging, configuration management, QA, and deployment
- Work with engineers and product management teams across multiple organizations to advise and influence architecture and technical strategies
- Constant learning and applying of new technologies/frameworks
- Create relationship and partnership building skills with customers, vendors, peers, and upper management, within and across organizational boundaries
- Experience using one or more of the following programming languages: Java, C#, Python, PowerShell, Ruby, Bash
- At least 5+ years of experience designing or supporting web applications in an enterprise-scale production environment (Azure and AWS)
- At least 2+ year of experience using one or more of the following tools: Puppet, Chef, Ansible
- At least 2 years of experience working with version control systems such as TFS or Git
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes or other containerization and orchestration solution
- Strong working knowledge of web application architecture, service oriented architecture, Microservices and networking protocols
- Able to serve as a technical advisor to developers, QA, and project managers
- Awareness of and ability to implement cloud security best practices
- Experience with application performance engineering and optimization
- Experience designing solutions using cloud application services such as data pipelines, data streams, message queues, workflows, and notifications
- Minimum level of education required: Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree
- Minimum 6-8 years experience
- Great communication skill
- The job covers a wide range of activities that require complex judgements and solutions based on sophistical analytical thought comparing and selecting complex alternatives. In-depth analysis with interpretive thinking will be required to define problems and develop innovative solutions.
- Fluent in English
- Multinational working environment
- Travel opportunities
- Continuous development opportunities
- Perfect working environment and professional team
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest