Executive AssistantFor our client we are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant.
If you are eager to continue your career at this field, do not hesitate.
- Arrange meetings, conferences, telephone conferences, take minutes and keep a record of deadlines.
- Plan and organize business travel including hotel and flight reservation. Manage daily calendars.
- Prepare internal and external high quality memos, agreements, letters, gather and submit required information in timely manner.
- Carry out routine office tasks, handle post and phone calls, registry
- Handling public as well as confidential company data and information according to the internal rules and procedures.
- minimum 3 years of experience on similar field or comparable
- fluent Hungarian and English (written and oral)
- strong PC skills are advantage (letters, complex tabulation and charts, presentations)
- customer service orientation, business focused personnel
- strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- outstanding problem-solving and organizing skills
- loyalty and trustworthiness
- Long term career at a stable company
- Complex and challenging tasks
- Being empowered to take responsibility and work independently
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest