HR Consultant (Sales/Marketing/HR Recruitment Team)Are you passionate about recruitment and sales?
Would you like to be part of an awesome team?
Join the market leader recruitment agency in Hungary and build your career with us!
The role of an HR Consultant at Randstad gives you a varied, commercially focused and people oriented career. Each day you will face challenges which will require you to use your personality and intuitive skills to fulfill the needs of your clients and candidates.
We will empower you, giving you the possibility to work within a team, but also freedom to make your own decisions. What’s more, at Randstad we invest in people through a structured training program, so the opportunity to grow is always there.
Previous recruitment experience is NOT a pre-requisite. What you must bring is enormous enthusiasm, energy and commitment to make the most of your career. If you have commercial skills, and sound judgment and keen insight into human nature, this might be the right career step for you.
- Source, recruit & interview candidates in the Sales, Marketing & HR sector by providing consultancy services for clients & candidates.
- Use and continuously seek for creative and innovative sourcing and networking techniques to identify and attract the best talents on the market.
- Evaluate and write assessment after the interviews.
- Business development activities: successfully approach possible new clients & regular communication with existing contacts
- Maintain & manage information within company systems about candidates & clients
- University or college degree
- Strong English and Hungarian language knowledge
- 3-5 year experience in Sales/Marketing/PR/Real Estate/tourism&hospitality
- Recruitment experience is an advantage
- Passion and commitment
- Energetic, result-oriented and proactive approach
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks
- Excellent people skills but not afraid of paper- or detail-oriented work
- Strong team player that loves to bring new ideas to the table
- Problem solving and researching skills
- Opportunity to be part of a market leading recruitment firm with global presence
- Pleasant and unique working environment: an exquisite office at Millenáris Park with young and friendly colleagues
- Complex and challenging daily tasks and responsibilities with possibility to grow and develop further
- Learn the know-how of recruitment from great professionals
- Long term career opportunity with a motivating compensation package
- Great team spirit
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest