AWS Cloud Engineer
As a partner of Aegon Global Technology we are looking for candidates for AWS Cloud Engineer role. Last year the company has established its most recent technology center in Budapest which since then is growing rapidly. Aegon Global Technology makes sure that all employees of Aegon are working with latest IT solutions and receive finest support. Being part of their team, gives you opportunity to not only work with most recent IT technologies, but also provides you the chance for dynamic and diverse career path.
In addition to the globally modern IT environment, Aegon Global Technology provides secure and long-term career, brand new office located in the heart of the city, flexible working hours with home office opportunities, followed by exceptional compensation.
By following the values of the company, coming to work should bring passion, fun and creativity instead of a simple hope for the green traffic light in the morning on the way to the office.
Eager to know more? In that case, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us and get all the details.
As a Cloud Engineer, you will focus on AWS Cloud Engineering best practices regarding implementation and management of an enterprise AWS cloud infrastructure. You will be responsible for managing the migration process and development of cloud technologies, architectures and standards for use by building new applications and migrating existing applications into the AWS cloud system. You will be managing the transition from 'design' phase to proper execution channels including the Project Management Office and agile scrum teams.
- Proven understanding of cloud technologies available and vendors providing cloud services
- Experience with AWS
- Programming skills to automate and create ‘Infrastructure as code’ platforms
- Experience with Software factory tooling and implementation: Jira, Bitbucker, Bamboo, Puppet, etc.
- Strong understanding of technology architecture principles
- Strong planning orientation with integrative and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent command of English language
- Opportunity to join a newly established and growing organisation
- Competitive compensation package
- Brand new working environment
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest