Embedded developerOur client is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Their international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
We are looking for talented professionals who will help industrial companies maximize the return on their investment in industrial software and automation. They will develop and test software solutions that enable digital and intelligent processes and services in the emerging business environment. Their skills will become part of a range of solutions that are helping meet the company’s international clients’ needs to improve efficiency and flexibility in their industrial software development and automation activities.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical-Electronics Engineering or related fields
- Experience in programming languages; C/C++
- Knowledge of object oriented programming
- Strong code debugging skills
- Experience in multi-threaded application development
- Understanding of network communication protocols
- Understanding of Operating Systems and Real-Time Embedded Systems
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Hungarian
- Attractive compensation and benefits package
- Interesting and challenging work for prestigious clients
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest