Industrial Finance ControllerOur international FMCG partner is looking for a senior controller colleague near to Szeged.
The main responsibilities are the followings:
- Responsible for in-year financial performance (cost/waste/capex – (capital expenditures)), final creation and sign off of site forecast.
- Responsible for co-operating with site leadership team.
- Responsible to ensure that on-ground controls on site are executed (ZBC, fixed assets, inventory, balance sheet)
- Co-creates and co-drives savings agenda with operations and uses available industrial tools as support (WCM foundation, ZBB, benchmarking)
- Signs off Business Plan budgets and month end closing
- Support decision making process with ad hoc data/analysis.
- At least 5 years relevant experience
- Finance degree
- Fluent English knowledge
- Experience in the manufacturing field is an advantage
- Stable and growing international corporation
- Challenging role with high responsibility
- Real impact on production
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest