Relationship ManagerOur partner, a privately owned global film and TV rights company is looking for a highly qualified Relationship Manager for our Collection Management department in Budapest.
The candidate, we are looking for, will effectively ensure legal conformity and will negotiate and draft Collection Account Management agreements on international film and TV projects. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for maintaining existing and creating new relations with clients.
- Manage the negotiation process between the parties involved, by negotiating the financial arrangements and legal conditions of the CAM agreements in a timely and accurate manner.
- Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders to work out complicated financial recoupment schedules.
- Provide clarification on legal and financial specifications to the financial
- Work together with management to formulate efficient strategies for our film & TV division.
- Research and evaluate new opportunities in the industry.
- University with legal and/or financial background and with a minimum of 7 years working experience.
- Proven relevant experience in a business environment. Experience in the legal and/ or financial area of the entertainment industry, will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both in writing and verbally) is a requirement and knowledge of other languages is an added value.
- A high level of professional ethics and integrity.
- The ability to analyze complex information.
- Proven experience to work with various software programs, such as Microsoft Office, client relationship management databases, etc
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Supporting, dinamic team
- Career growth
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
+36 30 539 8771
+36 30 539 8771
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest