Compliance Monitoring SpecialistOur client is one of the leading Shared Service Center in the world, and for their growing professional team we are looking for new colleagues now.
- This position requires responsibility for Log Compliance validation.
- Escalation of issues discovered during compliance validation
- Interact with application supports to address outstanding compliance issues
- Administrative events reviewing for IT systems
- Identification and escalation of security incidents
- Configuration changes identification and analyzing
- Detection and reporting for discrepancies discovered during control
- Creating and updating procedures for technology controls
- Log content validation in order to meet predefined policy
- Maintain highest standards of service quality
- Minimum high school degree. College or university degree is preferable.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Knowledge of using standard MS Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Being able to quickly learn to use numerous different system surfaces in basic level.
- Ability to work as a team member and drive own initiatives
- Excellent customer service orientation, interpersonal skills and ability to set priorities and work under pressure.
- Challenging position with serious responsibility
- Attractive working environment
- Professional team
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
+36 30 981 0054
+36 30 981 0054
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest