AP AccountantOur partner is a world leader in industrial packaging products and services.
- Monitors the execution of the entire AP process, be the first point of contact and support in escalations;
- Manages the AP bridgehead function with the company, liaising with staff and external supplier company personnel in different external supplier company centre’s as appropriate;
- Proactively supports month end, year-end closing with AP activities on time;
- Ensures that ad hoc reporting needs/requirements are delivered on time;
- Preparation of AP reports and monitor, based on AP processes;
- Investigates, proposes and executes the implementation of further AP process improvements;
- Delivers relevant information for proper execution of the process by the external supplier company;
- Preparation and booking of both manual and automatic payments to vendors and employees in multi-country environment;
- Follows up on rejected payments.
- 1-2 years in the field of Accounts Payable
- Experience in a multinational environment
- Fluent communication in English
- Profound knowledge of relevant AP processes, having relationships with customers, controllers, other peers;
- Effective at dealing with people at all levels (Interpersonal skills);
- Pragmatic & logical thinker with an eye for detail and an analytical mind;
- Bachelor degree in Economics – Finance – Accountancy is preferred.
- competitive salary and benefits
- multinational, dynamic environment
- modern office in the city center
- long-term career opportunities
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest