Swedish Speaking General LedgerWould you like to use your Swedish and accounting knowledge at the same time? Do you want to work in a multinational environment with great career opportunities? If your answers are 'yes', don't hesitate to apply for this opportunity at our prestigeous multinational client, who is looking for candidates to their General Ledger position.
- Accountant will perform specific accounting transactions in connection with client’s business activities.
- Providing an effective service to client’s legal and statutory requirements, agreed company processes and Service Level Agreements.
- Processing and booking the General Ledger and Sub-ledger transaction (bank movements posting, accrual, prepayment, provision, royalty, tax, deferral, equity, payroll, non-current asset, intercompany, operating income and expenses related bookings in SAP and posting of reversal entries if necessary
- Perform GL Accounting related calculations (perform calculations where/whenever necessary for such items as interests, provisions, cash discounts to customer, income and deferred tax, accrual and deferrals)
- Maintaining BS account reconciliations and clearings
- Supporting the client in month/quarter/year-end closing activities (regular check of accounts, BS account reconciliations and reporting support especially for the above mentioned accounts, active participation in the month/quarter/year-end closing periods in calculation, posting, reconciliation, clearing activities and providing audit support as per request)
- Supporting the Fixed Asset Accounting Processes (capitalization, depreciation, impairment, checks and reconciliations and reporting tasks relating to Fixed Asset as per the client requests)
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Fluent English and intermediate Swedish is required
- Basic knowledge and experience of working with accounting principles
- Financial education is preferable
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Attention to details
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Easily accessible location in one of the business centers of Budapest
- Vertical and horizontal development opportunities within the project and by one of the biggest consultancy company of the world
- Strong focus on Personal Development
- Eligibility for rotation to other projects after 12-18 months
- Competitive salary with compensation and benefits package
- Multinational environment
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest