C# developer (mid/senior)If you are looking for continuous challenges in the field of C# development projects internationally, besides you would like to use your English day-by-day, check this opportunity!
Our rapidly growing multinational client is looking for C# developer professionals from junior to senior level!
• HTML5, CSS3
- Develop core software, extensions, drivers, interfaces and methods under the direction of the Project Manager by performing the following duties.
- Participate in software design in collaboration with other technical personnel.
- Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to implement software: participate in development planning by conceiving and enumerating implementation approaches, tasks and unit tests, estimating effort and identifying criteria for completion of implementation.
- Write the code, run unit tests.
- Correct errors by making appropriate changes and then rechecking the program.
- Write and support writing of program code documentation.
- Perform or direct the revision, repair or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Analyze and design for new software development.
- Document the code and provide information for accurate update of other documents related to the software.
- Provide production support of the software.
- Implement defect correction.
- Conduct or support integration testing.
- Ensure Quality Assurance of code – code review, design review, pair programming.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree and 2 or more years related experience for the developer position and at least 4 years for the senior role.
- A degree preferably in Computer Sciences, Engineering, Physics or other with logical and analytical background
- Computer programming practices (multi-threaded, object oriented programming) and data modeling
- Software analysis, design, architecture
- Experience with C# programming language (WPF, EF, Enterprise Library)
- Experience with SQL programming language
- Experience with XML and JSON
- Integrated Development Environments: Visual Studio, Eclipse, Builder, others.
- Configuration Management systems: TFS, GIT, others.
- System Analysis and Design methodologies (Structures, Object-Oriented, others).
- Fluent in English. (MUST HAVE)
- Available to occasionally make international travels.
- Experience with
• HTML5, CSS3
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest