Operational Controlling ManagerOur partner is a world leader in industrial packaging products and services. Its Shared Service Centre is constantly growing and LEAN process improvement is currently implemented.
- Ensure BSC EMEA related transfer pricing and administration related audit requirements are met.
- Ensure SG&A costs related to BSC EMEA are controlled, adequate corporate policies implemented.
- Ensure BSC EMEA budget/forecast ownership supported by SG&A analyses provided by Quality Function within the organization.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the service delivery team leads/supervisors
- Lead the month end closings for all countries covered out of BSC, ensure adequate segregation of duties and timely quality service provided in line with SLAs
- Implement pre-designed and approved standard month end closing process as part of the standardization and control environment improvement
- Lead operational meetings to provide quality and process improvement updates related to accounting area. Provide adequate guidance.
- Participate in internal quality performance reviews, MPRs and other Executive meetings
- Support internal and external audits on respective operational area of responsibility
- Ensure all SOX controls related to area of responsibility are followed and all potential defects eliminated
- Support BSC transition, provide adequate guidance where required
- Monitor GL Accounting SLA agreements and ensure KPIs are met
- Serve as change agent with strong credibility and influence in the organization
- Provide oversight and proactive actions to ensure project deliverables are on-time, compliant, on-budget and of targeted quality while adhering to standard governance processes and best practices
- Cooperation with US counter parties to synchronize processes where possible
- Support Global or Regional projects related to area of responsibility
- Play a leadership role in the migration and integration of new processes.
- Promote an environment of employee development.
- 11-15 years of work experience out of which at least 10 years of team leadership experience, minimum 9 years in SSC environment
- Educated to Bachelors or Master’s degree level, Accounting certification.
- Excellent command of the English language (verbal and written), any other European languages are preferred/advantage
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft office
- LEAN/ Six Sigma practice is desired but not a must.
- A people focused person who understands how to achieve the best possible results from people
- Proven track record with evidence of delivering results that provided a positive impact on business performance in an international shared service environment.
- Good workforce planning skills
- Experience of ‘Coaching’ teams through transitions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to build strong working relationships and influence at all levels.
- Flexibility to travel up to 20%
- competitive salary, benefits and bonus system
- multinational, dynamic environment
- modern office in the city center
- long-term career opportunities
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest