IT Service Desk AgentAs a partner of Aegon Global Technology we are looking for candidates for IT Service Desk Agent role. Last year the company has established its most recent technology center in Budapest which since then is growing rapidly. Aegon Global Technology makes sure that all employees of Aegon are working with latest IT solutions and receive finest support. Being part of their team, gives you opportunity to not only work with most recent IT technologies, but also provides you the chance for dynamic and diverse career path.
In addition to the globally modern IT environment, Aegon Global Technology provides secure and long-term career, brand new office located in the heart of the city, flexible working hours with home office opportunities, followed by exceptional compensation.
By following the values of the company, coming to work should bring passion, fun and creativity instead of a simple hope for the green traffic light in the morning on the way to the office.
Eager to know more? In that case, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us and get all the details.
- Provides primarily Level 1 desktop support to clients via telephone, e-mail, and skype
- Resolving incidents, creating, updating, and maintaining the Remedy/SmartIT Knowledgebase
- Executing Launch/ERM requests, updating Remedy/SmartIT tickets, prioritizing workload to meet departmental KPI’s and organizational SLA’s
- Tutoring clients and teammates on standard PC applications, and escalated mobile device support
- Fluent spoken and written English
- min. 6 months of experience with the Microsoft Office suite and electronic mail systems, particularly MS Exchange
- Experience in customer support with emphasis on Windows 7/10 is required
- Some knowledge of LAN/WAN connectivity, Remedy/SmartIT, Mainframe Operations, Telecommunications
- Professional communication skills, customer orientation
- Problem-solving skills, ability to troubleshoot technical issues
- Proactive and dynamic personality
- Opportunity for participating in the building up of a technology center from the beginning
- Competitive compensation package
- Brand new working environment
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest