Financial Accountant (GL)Would you like to work in the heart of Budapest in the successful sector of finance?
Are you fluent in English?
Are you interested in complex, end-to-end processes?
If the answer is yes, then this is a great opportunity for you!
Our brand new global client from manufacturing and engineering industry with a Shared Service Center in Budapest is looking for a Financial Accountant.
- Performing daily/weekly/monthly reconciliation tasks and investigating/correcting discrepancies
- Completing manual booking and approve journal bookings and balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing VAT returns/Intrastat/EC sales and purchase reporting
- Process and allocate payments
- Prepare cash flow reports on a weekly base
- Manage intercompany netting and process settlement booking
- Tracking and reporting of metrics on the overall financial accounting process
- Participate in process improvement and standardization projects
- Participation in monthly closure
- BA in the field of economics and/or accounting
- Min. 1 year experience in the field of general ledger accounting
- Strong understanding of the accounting principles
- Fluency in English is a must (C1)
- Strong MS Office knowledge, especially in Excel
- Good understanding of major ERP systems
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand business needs and influence business impact
- Attention to details and accurate data management
- Being familiar with US GAAP is an advantage
- Modern, A+ green office in an excellent location (VI. district)
- International and dynamic team
- Language programs
- Great work-life balance
- Participation in end-to-end processes
- Eminent compensation package
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
+36 30 634 7411
+36 30 634 7411
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest