Accounts Receivable Specialist with FrenchWould you like to work in the heart of Budapest in the successful sector of finance?
You speak English and French?
If the answer is yes, then this is a great opportunity for you, even if you are a fresh graduate!
Our brand new global client from manufacturing and engineering industry with a Shared Service Center in Budapest, is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist who can manage their partners and customers both in English and in French.
- Issue invoices and take part in process standardization projects
- Manage the collection activities and claims. Take initiative and proactively contact customers to collect
- Book payments in a timely manner and take ownership in the cash application process
- Establish and maintain appropriate credit limits for new and existing customers
- Maintain customer accounts and customer ledgers. Conduct account reconciliation
- Participation in monthly closure
- Freshgrads are welcome!
- University/College degree
- Fluency in English and French is a must (C1)
- Experience in finance is an advantage
- Strong MS Office knowledge, especially in Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details and accurate data management
- Strong analytical skills
- Modern, A+ green office in an excellent location (VI. district)
- International and dynamic team
- Language programs
- Great work-life balance
- Participation in end-to-end processes
- Eminent compensation package
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
+36 30 634 7411
+36 30 634 7411
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest