Junior Investment banking ControllerIf you are interested in the controlling of capital market products and would like to be member of a young and dynamic team within the banking sector,
Your place is here!
Fresh graduates are also welcome!
- preparation of daily P&L's following the trading activity
- explanation of P&L movements
- daily interaction with traders in London
- reviewing transactions for pricing, reserving and control issues
- reviewing new trades, understanding the structure, associated risks and the P&L generated on them.
- ensuring that the firm's risk portfolios are fairly valued
- active participation in projects to develop the control infrastructure and facilitate business growth
- University/College degree specialized in Accounting/Finance
- fluent English
- 0-2 years of relevant finance experience
- strong analytical skills
- strong MsOffice computer skills (especially Excel )
- competitive compensation package
- good location in Budapest
- professional improvement in the area of: products traded, market risks and accounting complexities, in the working practice of a globally leading global financial services firm
- long-term career opportunities across geographies and business lines inside and outside of Finance
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest