Project CoordinatorOur partner is one of the leading telecommunication companies, operating a Shared Service Center in Budapest.
- Supporting launches by processing of all tasks covered in process.
- Responsible for development, documentation and publication of relevant business processes plus supply the required systems within the service area.
- Supporting operational customer service units by regular, structured review and processing of subjects from the in-life operation.
- Supports the management of the organisational process interfaces by developing suitable Quality Agreements.
- May also be responsible for sales development, administration and securing of the implementation of the generic Sales processes.
- Takes care of the process interface between Customer Service and the respective Sales channels to secure controls flow of information (time, cost, quality). May also control and check invoicing associated with service delivery.
- Fluent English is a must
- experience in project management or multinational environment
- To be able to manage service processes
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Customer oriented attitude
- Attractive salary and compensation package
- Internationally oriented working environment
- Training and development possibilities
- family-friendy environment
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest