Product EngineerImprove product quality, reliability, yields and cost for assigned product lines. Here at Infineon, we are highly aware that valuing and appreciating each and every employee’s work are the cornerstones of our success. Fostering a corporate culture that promotes commitment boosts trust and drives innovation – this is what we stand for. Join us as a Product Engineer and become part of a successful team within a multinational environment.
As a Product Engineer you will take part in production support projects and drive productivity improvement across our manufacturing site.
- Analyze product related failures/root cause analysis (microscopes, electrical test eq., handy testers), define and implement the improvement actions.
- Ensure the continuous improvement of yield and productivity (Systematic problem solving -8D).
- Be responsible for the preparation and up to date maintenance of production related documentation and reporting.
- Continuously keep contact with the corporate partners and relevant departments.
You demonstrate strong communication skills, know how to establish lasting relationships and networks, clarify areas of responsibility, coordinate your work with colleagues, and regularly share your insights with them. You actively contribute to putting decisions to work as soon as they are taken and push ideas to their full implementation and application by supporting the team to excellence.
- A Bachelors’ degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent degree.
- At least 3 years’ experience in manufacturing environment.
- Semiconductor knowledge (IGBT, diode, thyristor).
- Ability to read electrical drawings.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, systematic thinking approach.
- Good command of English language and Hungarian language is preferable.
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
+36 30 981 0039
+36 30 981 0039
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest